Okay, so 2 days ago I noticed that it was grinding a bit and making some noise, so I immediately checked the level and it was a bit low... not too low, but definitely low, so no problem... I topped it off. The next day, same thing, so I topped it off before I left for work in the morning, and it was fine again... I was thinking maybe there was air in the system or something that it had to work out and now it's topped off and all good. When I was leaving work, it was low again and now I was worried and decided to fix it when I got home. I checked where it was leaking from and it had leaked from the bottom of the resivwar tank. No problem, I pulled it out, trimmed both hoses back and then re attached them so that it was fresh hose sealing on the tank and not stretched. Everything seemed great for about 5 minutes as the car ran and I was cleaning up.

I went to pull the car into the garage and when I turned the wheel I heard a "POP"! I got out to see what the hell the noise was and power steering had literally exploded all over the passengers side wheel (through the spokes) and there was like 3 quarts of red power steering fluid all down the driveway. LOVELY. I checked where it was leaking from and it looks like the boot on the power steering rack. WHAT HAPPENED TO MY TOUR'?! Please tell me this isn't going to be a big deal (and too much $$$) to fix. I am really screwed here from the looks of it. HELP!