I just ordered a set of these wheels and can get a sweet price through the end of the month. This is not a group buy in the sense that I need a set amount. I am doing this for my friend who is starting his business and will be able to get these prices until the end of the month. This presents a small time constraint: all interested parties have to have sent payment (and have had it clear if it's a personal check) before Oct 24th.

Now onto the wheels! They are Icon 17x7's, 4x108 bolt pattern, 42MM offset. I can get 3 different styles, all 3 styles come in gunemtal or hyper silver.

Pics:

Model W61

Model W62 (I ordered the gunmetal for myself, can't wait to get em!!)

Model W64

Pricing is simple: MSRP on all these wheels is $849 for a set of 4. The price I have for this buy is $103 PER WHEEL in GUNMETAL and $112 PER WHEEL in HYPER SILVER!!!!! Don't ask me why the silver is more, I don't know Regardless, this is a phenominal price for a 17x7 wheels!!! Wheels can be purchased in any number (in other words you could get just one or 10, it doesn't matter). Price does not include shipping, but I will allow buyers to choose their method of shipment to save the most money they can, or I will ship thru the best means possible. Of course my best means may not be yours which is why the choice is there. Please feel free to post, pm or email (tshiffer@aglresources.com)with any questions, I'm glad to help out in any way I can!!! THanks for looking!