Well theres always been talk of it but noones done it, so i'll do it estimate them coming in at $15 (no profit)

Now, here's what i want, no bs.

Pics must be ATLEAST 1600x1200, if they're smaller dont waste my time, i dont want this to look like junk and anything less than very big is too small to turn out well in print.

I do NOT want 5000 pics of the same car, lets have options. People do not still have to be CEG members, they can be past members' tours if you have pics.

Good color quality, color washed or scanned pics most likely will not cut it, a few of you have scanners that are worthy so all is not lost but if the black looks gray fix it or its trash.

No half completed projects... if theres primer on the car it gets no love, if the body looks like crap it gets no love, so on and so forth.

Action shots are also welcome!
If i can get a stickey on this thread i'm sure it'd help, i'd like to have all the pics gathered by the end of the month so i can get the calendar produced in november and up for sale in december
Gracias

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design