well im gonna start out by saying that i completely agree w/this cat dluv!! my 00 svt has been the biggest piece of poo ive ever owned in my time. first off i'll tell you the squeeking noise isnt a cv boot or a spring or anything like that. mine does it on the drivers side and the problem is between the fender and the bumper, theres a clip where it bolts on and that clip rubs on the fender hence making the noise.

now to address the dealership issue.......i dealt w/richmond ford in richmond va and had the same problem w/their horrible service. my list of problems on my car personally have been a blown motor @26k, 2 blown trannys @10k and 36k miles, electrical, etc. i hate this car and its a trap b/c once you take out a loan for it your stuck and automatically upside down unless you find a way to get a really good deal. this car has had sooooo many problems that i cant truly figure out how its still running. i just recently mysteriously broke a tranny mount. the tie rod ends are destroyed as well. this car seems like a lego car made by a 2 year old who only knew how to half a@@ build it.

now im hoping that since you replaced the fuel pump it stopped "bucking". im having the same exact problem and in trying to sell the car it does me no good to have to keep it constantly on full just to try to scam someone to buy it.

bro i'll tell you like this.......i truly understand your frustration and anger and my personal and honest opinion is that its luck of the draw. sometimes you get a good one and sometimes you dont regardless of the make. this i will say though......get out ASAP!!!!! you hold this car too long and you'll pay more on upkeep and repairs than the cars value and what you owe. trust me

00 Toreador Red SVT-#1751 of 2150 KKM intake No resonator Eibach springs 2 1/2" drop No door ding guards Side markers