Hey everyone, Time to bring this back up again. I'll be making kick panels for our cars. I know i posted about this a long time ago, but time hasn't been my friend.

Back to the subject. These kicks are of course custom made, and I will be working on pretty much all different sizes for speakers. I'll be able to fit 6 1/2" drivers by your feet. I will also be working hard on the best angle for sound production, and soundstaging.

Basically I'll be trying to build these to order, and for the few that doesn't know what size speakers you will be using, I will make a couple of generic sets.

The negative side of making these, are the fact that I won't be finishing them with vinyl, or special paint, carpet, etc.. etc.. Because I live so far away, getting matching finishes with everyone's cars are really difficult (believe me, I've tried to get the matching finish for my car, with failure). I'll most likely finish it with primer, for a universal finish for everyone to do.

And since you're all wondering, the price of these should run about $225 or so. This price already includes the shipping, because i know how horrible it can get to ship something to, and from Hawaii. I'll have pics of the finished prototype by the end of the weekend.

Like most group buys, the more confirmed buyers, the more i can negotiate the price lower. So whoever is interested, just let me know.

Ren

Remember this is why we're at war! I'm now officially a troll! 2004 Saturn ION QC with Sport Package AIM/AOL: animusshinigami