sweet, toadster. i like the white....i think if i were getting one i'd be torn between the lapis blue and the steel gray, but the white and black are right behind 'em. i test-drove a gray one last friday night and was very impressed....

you'll have to post your impressions after living with it for a little while - i'm anxious to hear how it compares to the CSVT from someone who drove 'em back to back. i'm 3 years removed from mine, so my memory of the CSVT is a bit idealized at this point.

i'm considering selling the jeep and buying something like a 6s-mtx, tsx-6mt, or the like in a year or so....but we'll see. i'd love to see a mazdaspeed 6s out there, but the rumors i read about that indicated it would probably be a turbo 4 - which is all good except for the fact that my favorite part of my 6s test-drive was the sound of the duratec!

i'm also anxious to see what happens w/ the release of the 5-door and/or the sport-wagon here in the US. i remember thinking when i first saw the 6/atenza pics prior to their release that the 5-door was the best-looking one of the bunch; wonder if i'll still feel that way after seeing so many of the 4-door sedans on the road and growing to like them a lot.

if you don't mind my asking, did you get much off of sticker? it seems like mazda is all about incentives and rebates on the 6i but shows no love for the 6s in that department. now that i have a miata, i'd be eligible for a loyalty rebate - except those haven't been offered on the 6s to date.

congrats on the purchase!

blake --former CSVT owner-- MINE: 2002 jeep grand cherokee limited 4x4 - stone white/taupe HERS: 2005 acura TL 5AT non-navi - satin silver/quartz GARAGE ORNAMENT: 1962 chevy C10 fleetside pickup - tan/rust