Once again my setup

99 SVT Konis/Eibachs 17x7 42mm Offset 225/45 ContiSportContacts (BMW takeoff's) For trunk weight, I have my donut/jack and one 12" with a small amp (about 45lbs)

Drivers side rear is HORRID! Rubs bad enough that I swear I've lost a good chunk of my sidewall now. I only weigh 190lbs and even driving alone my car will rub on BIG dips or if taking a left hand turn. Right hand turn, no rub, or very little. Car rubs over little dips and expansion joints if I add 275lbs of passengers.

Passenger side, will rub on larger dips but nothing really else and its not half as bad as my driver side rear.

Hell I've gotten my KDW's on EI's to rub once, I had about 1000lbs in passenger and gear in the car on my suspension setup.

Since my 225's are shot (20%) and I have a bent wheel... I am going to go to 215/45's with some Z rated All Seasons (Conti or Pirelli) with a treadwear of 400. Found a nice wheel that is 17x7 38mm offset that I like and is cheap. $650 mounted/balanced to my door!

I hate the rub so much and it drives the whole family crazy, she constantly thinks I'm gonna have a blowout!

Yes a Dremel will certainly take care of a good chunk of my problem as I am rubbing on the metal lip.

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars ~ Hobart Brown