Alright guys, you asked for it... and NorCal and I got it for you

Here's the Layout that was desided on by your fellow Contour Enthusiasts

And now for the Details on the Actual Frames:
  • They are offered in 4 different finishes: Stainless Steel, Black Powdercoat, Mirror Bright Polished, and "Carbon Fiber Look" (For Examples of each finish, click the link at the bottom of this post)
  • All frames are Made In The USA from heavy rust proof 304 Stainless Steel, and are guranteed by the manufacturer for a minimum of 10 years of exterior use.
  • The frames are 50 State legal, and do not block any registration tags.
  • Every frame comes with matching hardware hider caps to perfectly complement your frame.
  • The design is permanently laser etched into the finish of each frame for long lasting durability.
  • For every frame sold, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the CEG "Forum Fund" to keep this site going for another year, and if more than 40 frames are sold, the percentage of sales that will be donated increases, so tell your friends so we can help keep this great site around for another year

For this GB to happen, we only need 12 orders, but we can mix and match the different finishes to get to that number. (For example, there could be orders for 6 Stainless, 3 Black, 2 Carbon Fiber, and 1 Polished, and the GB would go through)

The GB will be open for 2 weeks, closing on Monday September 15th at Noon (Pacific Time). Then we will immediately place the order, and the frames should be shipped to us about a week later, and then we will only need one day to get them shipped out to everybody We have worked with this company before, and they are very reliable in their time estimates, so everyone should have their frames before the end of September

Click here for Payment info, PayPal Links and Renderings of the Different finishes
(All prices INCLUDE SHIPPING, and are for one Individual Frame)

If you are mailing a Money Order or Cashier's Check, please either PM myself or NorCalCoug, or post in this thread.

Now does anyone have any questions that I may not have answered?