Start your own thread!

DO NOT ask question in an information thread (sticky) that is specifically about MAF & Injector sizing.

This thread was intended for only posting information about that particular topic and not asking unrelated questions.

Is it really that hard to comprehend???

BTW - DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS QUESTION IN THIS THREAD - START A NEW ONE!!!

~~~~

Back on topic.

I was lucky to get a Pro-M MAF that is not only well calibrated but very stable and consistent in it's delivery of input signals to the PCM.
Though using the stock MAF is a good choice for the power levels any NA engine is capable of.

Also it is a good thing I could easily change the high & low slope in the PCM when I changed to the 24lb injectors. (Using a MAF to change injector size by "fooling" the PCM is not the proper way to do it at all!)

I increased the low slope setting in comparison to the high slope setting to help shorten the low rpm, light load, and idle pulse width and keep excellent drivability.

Though if I needed to I could just have shortened the minimum pulse width limit in the PCM calibration too I suppose.
However the way I did it actually improved my fuel mileage in cruising and light load situations.

2000 SVT #674 13.47 @ 102 - All Motor! It was not broke; Yet I fixed it anyway.