well last night i got a call from my girl friend. She was going down the feeder in the middle lane when a car that was making the u-turn under the freeway hit her. The girl said that she came out of the without yielding or looking because she said that she didnt see anything. As she came out of the u-turn she didnt stay in her lane but continued to move all the way accross to the right side of the feeder. Well she came out so fast that she got into the middle lane so fast that my girl friend slammed on her brakes and swerved to the right but she still got hit. The damage on the car is on the front fender, the control arms are bent, new fender is needed, new bumper, trans axle got riped out of the tranny. The cops said that they woulnt tell who is at fault that they insurance company would have to battle it out. Worst of all, the driver of the other car has no insurance, expired drivers license and it wasnt her car. The car does have insurace but im not too sure that she is going to be covered. My girlfriend has full-coverage, but the car is only 10 days old and she was in the hospital from having pains on her neck. Question is what know? should she take the girl to court for the medical bills, and what do you guys think the verdict of the insurance fight should be.

NEED AN SVT REAR BUMPER!!! pm me