Hey all, I am curious to know if there are enough CEG'ers that might be interested in a group buy of racing seats and mounting brackets for any year Contour, Contour SVT, or Mystique. Most of you that know who I am know that I have invested a ton of money into my car and putting racing seats in my Mystique was one of the best investments I ever made.
Now, I have never done a group buy here, but hey, maybe this can be my first one. I am an authorized Corbeau Dealer. I have not approached Corbeau yet with this idea since I just thought of it after hours, but here's what I'm thinking...
As long as you live in the 48 Continental United States, you can join in. Check out my page of Corbeau racing seats at My Corbeau Page.. Pick out a seat, or pair of seats you would like, then come back here and post the type of seat you would want to order. In about a week, I will tally up the most popular seat, and find out from Corbeau how much a bulk order would run me. This is just a brainstorm of mine that I'd like to get some input on. Please let me know if you'd be interested or if it's not a good idea. You can also email me at dean@deanjoyce.com

My 98 Mystique, Sponsored by Under Pressure Automotive 914-204-7263 Business AIM: UnderPressureNY (Discount quotes for CEG'ers) Personal AIM: DJ12524