I have a T-Red 1999 Contour SE Sport, it's a Duratec with a CD4E. Well anyway, yesterday my exhaust crapped out. I was driving and all of the sudden my car sounded like it had no muffler. So I pulled into a parking lot and got out. I looked under the car, and my cat was hanging down and touching the pavement. The bolts that hold the cat to the back half of the exhaust had broke cleanly in half. I clamped the two halfs together and took it to a muffler shop this morning. This is the warning, I live in a small town of 10,000, and there aren't many tours here (like 9 total). Well, he told me this was the sixth tour this year that he has seen the exact thing happen to. I asked if he knew what caused it and he said no. So if you have a 1999 or newer tour beware. Also, before anyone says it, I don't drive the car hard. In fact the guy told me that the last tour that had this problem broke the bolts as the car was started. It cost $25 to have fixed, and my car has virtually no rust on the underbody, it has only 22.5 K on it.