Well, the original post is full with them apples and oranges. I got the loudest system and I like it, however I always do pop the volume down in the residential hoods (or when them cops are around ) Now, I hate this cheap revving multiplied by the cheap bling-bling rap under my windows; HOWEVER, this issue should be primarily addressed to the development association or municipal authorities.
Lowering one's car is different altogether; it def does improve handling and car's stability. Besides, ppl living in Florida do not have the snowstorms like the one that hit Jeizy this year. Some Forum members living in Canada don't want their cars be lowered precisely for the same reason.
With due respect to your lack of sleep, your thread looks kinda out of place on the Forum dedicated to mods. True that many of rice mods are cheap, stupid and amateurishly pathetic, but following your line of logic, nothing should be added to them stock cars; after all, all them intakes and exhausts do pollute the pristine air of NJ endangering other ppl's safety and well-being