Well, I'll try to answer some of your concerns as rationallly as possible, at least from my perspective....

- Lowering a car is done for many reasons. First off, as i'm sure many CEG'ers will agree, a lowered car looks so much better than a car on stock height, especially with rims. If you're going to be running 17's, 18's, or 19's, your car is gonna look a lot better without fender gap. That is part of the reasoning my car is going down an inch and a half in about a month. The other part of my reasoning is the handling improvment. If a car is lowered on the proper springs, very simply, it handles better, especially in turns.

- As for the "$300 Circuit City system", if you haven't noticed, the Contour's stock system sounds like sh*t. I'm a big audio fan, so that's unacceptable. If I'm driving around, my system is going to be decently loud. If I'm stopped, I'll turn it down, but if someone still thinks its too loud, they can roll their windows up.

- I do agree with you about the mufflers, but that's just my opinion. If someone wants their car to sound louder, than more power to them. As long as they don't do it with the coffee can mufflers.

Just wanted to give my opinions on this subject.

Ride 1:Black '98 SVT(The Hottie) #85 of 6535 DOB: April 1, 1997 Full Stereo, 17's, and a drop One of a kind body work.... For sale Ride 2: '90 Honda Accord EX(The Hooptie) Pending sale... I'm becoming a troll!