I just don't understand this whole "Fast and the Furious" explosion. And it is sad to see this fad propagate to is this website. I have read this site for a while (mostly repair) and I have to ask what is the fascination with turning your contour into a ghetto ricer. Like the one guy who said he knew his car is slow but he wanted a spoiler to make it look fast. What is the point in that? That is like buying a corvette body and screwing on your contour. And to everybody who has dropped their car stupidly low and has to break for every dip in the road. Even if you have the fastest car in the world, a 4 year old on a big wheels could fly past you as you practically stop to go over rail road tracks. It just looks stupid. I have seen many pictures in here that beside the ford badge look like every single Honda Civic in South Jersey. Everybody wants to make their car look different but in the end they all look exactly the same. I am not a sixty year old grandfather, I just am tired of every wanna be thug with their obnoxiously loud coffee can muffler and $300 circuit city system drive around with absolutely no regard for other people. Unfortunately I live 20 feet off a major access road so I have to hear that crap all day long. If the system isn't blasting you hear the loud muffler even though the car isn't going anywhere, kinda like a girl stuffing her bra. All bark no bite. Do you want everybody to watch how slow your car is? I just needed to vent. You can all flame me to death now.