Seeing as I type this almost every day I thought I would post it again for newbies and such to read. If could be made a sticky post - even better.

The brakes I supply are OEM size. So I can get SVT and non-SVT rotors and pads. As well as shoes and drums for the unfortunates around here.

If you have an SE you can upgrade to SVT size rotors but you have to go to the Ford dealer and buy larger caliper brackets from an SVT (99 or newer) to allow you to reuse your original calipers and thus accept the larger rotors. You can't just put bigger rotors on without doing this first.

Only the 98 E0 SVT's and some early 99 SVT had the alternative SVT pads and calipers. From 99 on, Ford returned to the original non-SVT caliper but incorporated a larger caliper bracket to accept the larger SVT rotors.

I don't sell x-drilled or slotted rotors. Those things are useless gimicks that only REDUCE the life of the rotors and pads - it's a proven fact that has been hashed over on these forums, time and time again.

I sell Autospecialty Rotors that are CNC ground flat and are made of quality cast iron. The pads I sell are Bendix Titanium Metallic pads (for thee front) which create very little dust yet stop better, resist fade and last longer than the crap OEM supplied pads the cars come with, from Ford. The rears are still Bendix pads, but are organic. Bendix and most other pad manufacturewrs do not make a metallic pads for the rear brakes. Why? Because it's overkil seeing as most of the braking effort (~70%) comes from the front brakes.

I accept payment through either PayPal or by mailed Money Order.

PayPal payments can be sent to:
anastazi.sarigiannis@skf.com
complete with your shipping details and vehicle description.

Alternatively you can mail me a Money Order to:
Anastazi Sarigiannis
9175 Houghton St
Livonia MI

PM me for pricing - as any mention of price in this post will have it locked down faster than you can blink an eye.

Last edited by Andy W.; 11/17/04 05:15 PM.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!