First off I am not going to name the other member at the moment because this just might be a misunderstanding, and I don't want it to go to far.

The reason I'm posting this is I would like for him to get in touch with me ASAP. I have left a few voicemails, and alot of PM's and not one has been answered

I payed for a product via PAYPAL on 6/25/03 for and agreed price of $650.00. The seller sent me a PM with a Tracking number through UPS. The tracking number did not work. I sent several Pm for the correct tracking number, However, I recieved a PM a week later stating that the package was returned to him, with the correct tracking #. although I was sent the supposive correct tracking number it was not even close to the first number sent. this raised an eyebrow. I contacted the seller via phone and we discussed the problem.

I then recieve a message stating the package was sent out 7/8/03 via USPS ground. i asked for a confirmation #, but still to date nothing has been provided to show any truth to this.

Flash forward to today - NOTHING HAS BEEN RECIEVED YET so im kind of pissed, and have not heard from the seller in 2 weeks.

The seller seems really cool, thats why I did not mention the product or his name b/c I'm hoping this can be all cleared up between us.

Thanks

99 CSVT #91 - Silver Frost 2 3/4 Custom Exhaust Sho-Shop Y Pipe/Catless B & M Shifter VCN-2000