I designed a box for my 1999 SVT Contour, and I was wondering if anybody would be interested in one for their car. the box is made for the Contour, or the Mystique, and is fiberglassed into the trunk flush two inches above the carpet line. I made one for my car that is 3.78 cf, and I have two 12 inch Audiobahn (ALUM12Q subs). There are no air leaks gauranteed, there is around 180 ounces of resin molded with the fiberglass mat, and around 8-10 hours invested. I built a large frame to out-line the wheel well area then laid 3/4 inch medium density fiberboard on top. Depending on the speakers, I can build a sealed box for two, three, or four 10 or 12 inch subs. Please note that The box would be shipped without carpet.
I can post pics if somebody can host them. Depending on how many people would be interested, I will be selling the box for $250-$300, and buyer pays all shipping charges. Send me an E-mail and let me know if anybody would be interested at svtnos2002@aol.com

1999 Silver frost Svt. Dyno jet 267hp, and 252Tq to the wheels, 187hp without nitrous