i was having misfiring and CELs from when I got my car until when I put my magnecors and autolite double plats in about a month ago. since i put the wires and plugs in, there has been no problems. the wires did not fit to my satisfaction but they're on. today, a CEL clicks on. So I figure it might be a fluke and reset the ecu. i drive to work and it's fine. then i start it up after about a half hour, and the CEL is back. There is a small, barely noticeable exhaust pufft at about 1250 rpm after startup when it is lowering down to idle. it sounds like it doesnt run exactly right from the "tailpipe listening test", but i can't be too sure. i checked the wires thinking one was off, but they are all on. what else could it be? i read the zetec post about autolites not being right, the motorcrafts are required maybe. but i thought they were the same. anybody have any input or diagnoses on my problem? thanx.

99 SVTC, T-Red, #652/2760-12.8.1998 Mother#@%@!* did I sound abstract? I hope it sounded more confusin than that!