Originally posted by tnovello:
Crofty is done posting on this board.. he doesn't want to hear everyone going off anymore.. he's frustrated.. and besides he's out for at least a couple weeks do to his wife being diagnosed with cancer.. though this is none of you guys concern he's not here..

Sorry to hear of his wife's illness, hope things go well for them.

I am the only one working to finish the kits we have for multiple cars.. i have talked to a couple people over aim.. I am working on getting the next kits out.. 3 people have recieved there kits.. the remaining will recieve there kits....

So what number on the list are we on then?

We will not rip you off.. we did not do this just to make money.. we are planning on getting kits out to everyone. I am the only one doing this now.. ONE person.. i can only go so freaking fast.. and i can't post daily on who's getting what when i don't even know... i know you guys are pissed. i know your frustrated. i know you guys want your kits.. and i want everyone to get there kits.

Posting daily is not required, but you frequent www.probetalk.com daily where I had to PM you to get a response in the first place. Once a week would be fine, or would you rather have us call you daily to interupt you while you are at work?

this was not my project to begin wiht.. chris was trying to do you guys a favor in getting you a kit no one elese would do.. now i understand why no one else would do it..

Ok, so you did not start this, your business partner did. Now you have two choices; 1) finish the kit or 2) return payments, but please dont do use any favors, after all its not like we paid you to do this

Previous Owner of 00 SVT Contour #1077/2150 95 Contour SE '01 3L