It's probably none of my business as I'm not in this GB but I have been following it for a while as I was considering one of these kits at a later date BUT is it just me or is saying "I'm done posting on CEG because I'm tired of all the complaining" then refusing to give people updates sort of like if you went to mcDonald's and bought a value meal at the drive thru, paid at the window then sat there for about 30 minutes waiting and the person stopped opening the drive thru window to tell you they are "working at getting your big mac done" because they're tired of hearing you complain about not having your food?
Just my observation but if you start a business venture like this regardless of how angry people get you have an OBLIGATION to those customers who gave you their hard earned cash to keep them updated when things don't go as planned. I think that some consistent updates would have squelched a lot of the anger currently floating around but without any contact with the customers people started fearing the worst...just really bad business IMO.

P.S. That whole "so and so did this to do you guys a favor because no one else would" excuse is a load of crap. It's nice when people make attempts to create new aftermarket stuff for our cars but if you can't do it right then don't even bother and don't try to make it out like the CEGers who gave up their money AGES ago are are the ones at fault here.

Formerly known as Sneaku I MISS MY BABY!!! '00 Blk CSVT #1087/2150 built 12/23/99