Originally posted by tnovello:
Ok.. sorry we haven't been on here again for a few weeeks.. Now i know everyone is waiting.. we're working on getting things done.. and i know we haven't shipped a kit since thanks giving. we're working to get everything back up to speed.. but with the holidays.. and personal problems we've both been dealing with. i can't state why chris is not here at the moment.. but he will when he gets the chance. but i have been going back and forth from the shop to my parents house do to the fact that my father had a heart attack.. now. now that he's out of the hospital i can be back at the shop full time. chris is dealing with his own medical problems and is working to get them sorted out so that he .. can be back here full time. we will be back to shipping one to 2 kits a week very shortly.. and we are sorry for the delays. but there is nothing we can do about them..

Few weeks? Crofty hasnt posted for over 2 months! (11/6/03 was his last post) and yours was 11/18/03 before now. Fellas, this isnt how you run a business and your certainly not building a reputable name for yourself. You guys are dealing with very frustrated customers, including myself and all weve heard this whole time is your sorry! Im sorry to hear your father had a heart attack, but you could have taken 5 minutes out of your day, as well as Crofty, to post an update or why kits havent been shipping out. You can see were at the point where were ready to take legal action. I want my kit as well as everyone else, but if things dont change, ill make sure they do.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm