Originally posted by twitztour:
Yeah I understand that people didn't come through with them I wouldn't either being put off time after time and seeing no Product. They should be thankful that CEG was nice enough to put up with their crap give them free advertising the the CORE of contour/myst owners who are looking for this stuff. I mean okay I'll make some bumpers for a contour too if I had the means if you foot the bill for me starting up a NOT Contour specific business. To start a business it takes money you can't hold money and say it was to fund thier start they should have said that up front if that was the case. This isn't a fund kaotic thread its a groupbuy from an already existant business.

SIT.

It may be a little confusing but follow me here. A deposit is money you give to a company to ensure that they get something out of the deal in case you BACK OUT of it. It isn't money you give them so you can think about it.

Oh wait...it's not that confusing after all is it?

Everyone knew going into this that there was going to be some time involved. And to the ones who expected them to wave a magic wand and a bumper appear before their eyes, maybe you shouldn't have gotten involved in the first place? Either way, the bitching and moaning back and forth about this and that isn't going to make things go any faster so what's the point?

If your not involved in the group buy, then don't bother posting here. If you are, keep your posts to something constructive. Don't spout [censored] and cry and [censored], that's not accomplishing anything. Ever been [censored] at constantly about something? If so, it didn't exactly boost your morale and help you get done any quicker did it?

1998 Contour SVT Toreador Red/Midnight Blue 3090/6535 1999 Contour SVT Black/Prairie Tan 18/2760 1992 Dodge Stealth R/T TT Metallic Beige/Tan 1989 Chrysler Conquest TSi Red/Black Leather