Quote:

I don't think they ever PROMISED anything other than a kit to be made. Pics have been made, the kit is being made, and everyone is just acting all pissy. Like I said, yeah it's taken a long time. But show me where all the other companies are making high quality, good looking kits for the ford contour....... ooo that's right, there is only one.

By that argument, everyone should be happy if they ever get the kits, even if it's 2010, and there's only 10 'Tours left on the streets.

But at least they tried to make something for the 'Tour!

I bet if you mailed your bill payments and they took 2 years to get to your utility company, you'd be pretty damned pissed at the USPS. But why? They don't guarantee any delivery times. You should be happy they got there at all because they're the only company that can deliver your mail for you for 37 cents.

Quote:

Do you understand that nearly half the people that paid deposits didn't fulfill on the rest of their payment?

Do you understand why they didn't?

Maybe because by the time it came to pay in full, it had been so long, many of them had already sold their cars or realized they didn't have enough life in them to warrant spending that kind of money on them.

Quote:

Do you understand this is a fairly new company and they don't exactly have a lot of capital to get supplies,etc

And that is what the deposit is for. If molds can't even be made with the 14 deposits that were received, then someone is in the wrong business.

Apparently I could have a home designed (without a deposit, BTW), have the funds secured, buy the land, and build an entire home in a fraction of the time it takes to make a bumper.

But it's okay! They're making it for the Contour!

They might as well be making it for the Model T, as long as this is taking.

2003 Mazda6s 3.0L MTX Webpage
2004 Mazda3s 2.3L ATX