Quote:

I have an amazing idea - and if I burn some bridges at this point I dont really give a crap.

To everyone who's in on the groupbuy - sweet, talk away, complain to whatever you like, we have the right to.

TO EVERYONE WHO'S NOT: Shut the F* up about it, go read another post and dont worry about it. It's not your problem and I have to keep checking the stupid board every day in case something relavent gets said and I'm tired of all you punks who aren't even involved bitchin about things that dont concern you. I'm sorry but we all know this gb is ridiculous, but we have money invested and there's not a lot to be done.

Go start a new thread called the b*tch about group buys we're not involved with thread and b*tch away but dont do it where people need to find out information by wading through a bunch of crap.

How you like me now

Deadly

And..?

I don't see a lock on this thread go take your Body Kit-less rage out on someone who's at fault.

I'm waiting in this thread to see it go down, to see a product, which is what should have been seen before anything went into this GB and those of us who have posted (and will post again sure enough) are wanting to see the finished product cause we may be interested too, but then seeing into the fact that you guys are getting jerked around.

So there you go, thats how I like ya.

The sad thing is this isn't where you should be complaining about this either this is just for the purchase so forgive us for chiming in on this already existant wade height of bullcrap.