If you guys are going to get this off the ground, you may want to hurry. Rumor has it there is a new law...

Quote:

It is our regret to inform you that as of August 15th, 2003, the sale and importation of aftermarket HID retrofit systems will most likely be prohibited by law. The NHSTA/DOT has been trying to introduce new laws to regulate the sale of HID retrofit kits. Their guideline on determining the legality of HID kits is filament locations. But because HID technology does not utilize a filament, they fail. No matter how high quality the kit is, they deem them as unfit for retrofit.

This ruling will effect ALL HID kits. After 8/15/2003, HID kits as you know it will never be sold again unless new laws are made. I'm sure there are all types of legal issues here, for one, this has all been done without anyone knowing. After 8/15/03, there will be a possible $5,000 fine PER DAY for vendors selling HID kits.

Clicky!

and

More Clicky!

Kevin, as for me not having intrest in what looks like it would be a simple conversion, my car takes an H9 which pulls my intrest if I like it or not.

· Jon Miconi · Coming Soon! · 01 Cougar · 98 V70R