I actually wouldn't recommend using the Taurus' speaker pods, because they are a lot more trouble than they're worth. The only reason why I followed through with the installation of them is because it cost me about $100 for the pair (25 each for the sail panels, 25 each for the grills). It involved much cutting and sanding with my dremel, including cutting off the 1" flange piece that the taurus uses on the bottom of the pod. The window defrost ducts had to be modified for proper fit too, which involved carving out a 1x2" section of the duct and using fiberglass to rebuild that section of duct about 3/8" shallower than factory. After all that work, I ended up having to use some 1" pieces of steel wire that was run from a screw on the door's a-piller to a screw holding the tweeter in. Once the slack had been pulled out, it stayed secure. The black speaker fabric was added to cover up the shoddy plastic work, and I still need to add some bondo and paint to make the exposed plastic look good. I would recommend finding someone that does good fiberglass/foam work (perhaps someone that has experiece making speaker kick panels) and having them make some custom tweeter pods for the door, or experimenting yourself. Or perhaps just surface mounting them on the existing covers??

--Steve

\'94 Cobra #4963/5009, black on black, not quite stock
Formerly owned a black '00 SVT, #1972
Join the SVTOA!
RIP - Ray "Old Fart Emeritus" McNairy