build numbers should be fine.someone should sticky this post so the clothing list will be up all the time.I'm going to take orders through my e-mail so this page doesn't get to huge.I'm still trying to figure shipping. i might do a flat $4 or $5 fee so it won't matter if your in mass,n.h.,conn,etc.like i said though i'm going to hold embroidery orders until i get a few so i can spread out the embroidery disc cost.

i'm putting myself down for 2 polo's and 3 tee's. My goal here is too provide these items at all times for our club.just looking to initailly to get this of the ground.

To place orders email me at ffskunk7@aol.com please include method of payment in your email. I take paypal,check or money orders.I will email you back your total and my mailing address if paying by check or money order.paypal is to my email address.Thanks everyone.

"we aren't punished for our sins, but by them" 2000 se sport tropic green/gray leather. V6,svt body kit and E1 wheels/Avon tech m500 rubber, many mods. 2003 Eddie Bauer Explorer V8 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S 1996 Mercury Sable