Hey everyone, i'm doing an interest check on offical ne-ceg t-shirts,hat's etc. Ink slingers in my town does our fire dept's t-shirts,golf shirts and hats.I was in his shop the other day order some stuff for myself and asked about stuff for our club. He said to find out the interest so he could figure out a deal for us. Here is my idea ;

1.T-shirts silk screened ceg logo(the one on the home page with CEG in the oval) with new england arched above it on left chest and the same larger on the back.
color would be ash grey/navy letters, black/white leters, navy/white letters.other colors are available. we have to pay for the screen but we own it for life.

2.golf shirts and fitted hats would be embroidered and we would have to pay for the disc again we own it.

3.I'm willing to run this for us and ship the stuff to you if needed.I have a paypal account also. I will give up the silk screen and disc to the club
if i was ever to leave.I would handle orders through email or pm me.I will post the costs for the screen, disc, t-shirts(i picked out real nice ones)hat's etc.once i can get an idea from everyone on interest.

Last edited by baco99; 07/03/03 03:04 PM.

"we aren't punished for our sins, but by them" 2000 se sport tropic green/gray leather. V6,svt body kit and E1 wheels/Avon tech m500 rubber, many mods. 2003 Eddie Bauer Explorer V8 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S 1996 Mercury Sable