Originally posted by TourDeForce:
HAHA!!! Fake badges! How repulsively ricey!

I think I'll put twin-turbo, V-12, & AWD badges on my 'Tour, that'll add about 1200 HP to it & an 8 second quarter mile will be easy - even with ATX!

funny!

But see, that's the GREAT part about it ? Most MB owners are so snooty, they have their noses 10 feet in the air. So here's a guy who spends 1/10th of what they did, who drinks beer out of the bottle driving the same car,(almost) but with the $130K cars badges ! It's awesome ! All of a sudden you're 'one of them' and making fun of them and they don't even know it. If they knew I was a hot rodder, car racer, beer drinker, champagne hater with a re-badged Benz they'd go fruit. And it also pokes fun at the ricers with all their doo-dads on the 90 hp Civics with their 3 foot wings and ground scraping front air dams. Life is good, now if I could only get my 4 cyl Ford to quit bucking, life would be perfect.

Ken, 99 Silver Frost SE Zetec Atx, polished alloys, Kumho's, Pioneer hi power CD/AM/FM. Factory spoiler (added) Audi side lites, Borla stainless steel muff. Stolen, recovered in pieces. Looking for another Tour, preferably V6, 5 speed.