Originally posted by TourDeForce:
No luck yet.

Fuel filter & a replacement MAF are in my sights. (sigh) This is such a nice car when running well.

Yes it's pretty easy to see why this car in it's Mondeo form is so popular in Europe. Why will americans flock to european cars like crazy, but then turn their nose up at a european car that says Contour on it ? Our car has been a blast to have, it's quick enough to make you grin, it'll go around corners fast enough to scare you, is a very attractive package and gets 30 mpg. But if I can't get a handle on this bucking I'll drop a set of plugs in her and trade it for a Benz, you can buy a 5 year old, $90,000 car for less than $20,000 nowadays. Low miles, immaculate condition, the whole nine yards. But I'd prefer to keep the little Tour, it has been dead reliable and like I said, it's fun to drive and just different enough so you don't look like every other friggin Civic with a fart pipe and wheels on it driving on every street in america. "Oh gosh how original, I see you have a Honda, wow, you don't see those evryday now do you ?" HAHAHAHA, Ken

Ken, 99 Silver Frost SE Zetec Atx, polished alloys, Kumho's, Pioneer hi power CD/AM/FM. Factory spoiler (added) Audi side lites, Borla stainless steel muff. Stolen, recovered in pieces. Looking for another Tour, preferably V6, 5 speed.