No, it's not the old moose. It did it even when I had the CTA intake pipe installed. I thought too that it might have been the KKM because my last one had a small tear in it, so I got a used one in good condition. It SEEMED to go away for about a day and then it came back. I noticed earlier today that when I'm just cruising along at around 2-3K, if I hit the pedal real quick it kicks down pretty rough. I guess that could be a sign of the tranny fluid in need of a good changing. Could also be my Superchip. Just got it reprogrammed last year. This seemed to happen not too long after I reinstalled it. It's clean and in there as good as it gets, so maybe someone at Superchips messed up my shift points somehow. I guess tomorrow I'm finally going to try and remove it, reset the computer and see what happens w/o it installed.

02 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE, FULLY LOADED Old car- 99 SE Sport ATX w/ SVT body kit (for sale...asking $4,200 OBO), nicely modded, high-flow exhaust y-pipe back and KKM. 95K, but 95% are interstate highway miles back and forth to college everyday.