Ok people!!!!So we likes????? Kit is being made as we speak. I will have the finished one on the car in about 2 weeks. Just in time for the Ortega Highway cruise. The full kit price is $750 it is a complete bolt on kit. For some of you that just want the front bumper the price is $400. If you just want the sides the price is $275. There is another set of sides that will be posted soon and those are going for $300. The rear bumpers are going to be made after the front is done. So in about 4 weeks we should have the rear. The price on just the rear is also $400. Also in one of the pictures there is an optional splitter. Price will be determined on amt. of people who want it. Here is the best deal. I will take deposits now starting at $200 and you can make payments on the balance as long as you need to before having the total amt. NOW here is the bad news. THERE ARE ONLY GOING TO BE 7 OF THESE MADE. Whoever sends me their deposits first to add up to 7 is guaranteed in the group buy. If you do send me a deposit and it is after the 7 don't worry. You are still guaranteed a spot. So send those deposits in to: Mike Denen, 1907 N. Deerpark Dr. #451, Fullerton, CA, 92831. Jon Mason you are already in if you like this kit. If you have any questions feel free to email me at m_denen@hotmail.com .