I'm getting fed up! I've been lurking on ceg for about three years now and have only met 2 other nw members. I would like to get a summer barbeque going on in August while the weather is still nice.

My parents have a nice house on Lake Tapps, enough parking for roughly 14 cars, and a decent sized back yard. I think it would be awsome if you guys (and gals) could come over. Of course we would bs about cars, but we could also play football, badmitten, vollyball, watersports (wakeboard, kneeboard, tubing...) and have some burgers and dogs. I get jealous when all the other chapters have big get-togethers and I miss all of ours. Give me some feedback. I'm thinking a Saturday like August 16th or something. Let me know, I'd really like to get this happening and would like to see most of the members show up.

BTW, my family is really down to earth, so you don't have to worry about dealing with any wierdos except the other cegers.

Bring the spouses, I know I'll have to. My parents are only like 50, so they aren't elderly or anything. We have gatherings like this every summer and it is really fun. Trust me.

95 SE Modded - Gone 98 E0 Black SVT - Gone 98 se sport - Broken 00 T-Red SVT - Nice