OK, here's the deal. My ol' 96 SE is now my dad's daily driver. Before I gave it to him there were some problems I kept having with the battery not holding charges. It was an old battery so I replaced it. Brand new Motorcraft battery. Well now the damn thing is doing the same thing. We'll jump it and charge it and it will work fine for a few days. Then it's dead. No power locks, no interior lights, nothing works! It can't be the alternator because it runs perfectly after we jump it. My uncle said maybe there was a bad ground that was draining the battery. Well I took it in for diagnosis. Guess what...it's a bad batterey. Alternator is fine(which I pretty much figured), no bad wiring, nothing. Just a bad battery. Well I had two days left on the warrenty so I get a free battery. But it's weird, this is exactly what happened with the old one that suddenly went bad. I hope it is just a case of a faulty battery, but if I were a gamblin' man my bet would be that this happens with the next one too. WTF? Anybody have any similar experiences? Any ideas of what else it could be? Seems too weird to be just a bad battery. Especially since the new Motorcraft was only like five months old.

99 Black SVT -3L Hybrid w/.5mm overbore, Spec clutch/flywheel, MSDS, BAT intake, K&N open, 17'Konig Tantrums, DMD, Opt. TB & Y, Powerslots, Bassani w/ magnaflow res. 96 SE MTX- "The War Wagon" "I'm in love with my car..." -Queen