I'm toying (more like planning) with the idea of getting Koni's and Ground Controls but worried that my rear tire would rub more on the fender with the drop. I'm still running on the stock suspension that is 8 yrs old; which makes me think that this is the cause of the rubbing problem that I am having now.
I tried rolling the fenders, it worked on the driver side but the passenger side still rubs when i have passengers or drive over big bumps.
Suspension needs to be replaced but I'm afraid to go with any aftermarket that will increase the rubbing and rip my tires into pieces. I'm not concerned with costs my parents are buying my the spring/struts for my car as a grad present, I want the best performance suspension available that will stop/reduce the rubbing. I could care less about looks and drop, handling is my main concern.
The plan was to get GCs and leave the rear at the highest drop(1") and the front dropped until the fender/wheel gap is closed (around 2"). No questions asked Koni's are the best struts available for my car, so its going to be Koni's and some kind of springs.
please state you opinion and help me decide with what type of setup to go with.

95 SE MTX DH UIM, 65mm TB, SC CAI, Quaife, Centerforce, Fidanza, UR Pulley, F/R Strut Braces, Cross Drilled Rotors, S.S. Brake Hoses, 18" Enkei RS5, SVT Engine Mounts+Inserts, MSDS & y-pipe, Trubendz resonated exhaust & MagnaFlow cat