Ok, here's the dealyo. I have an established company interested in fabricating complete replacement IMRC covers in real carbon fiber.
They will begin construction if we get as little as five people really interested. However, like other group buys featuring new products that require R&D and a new market, the less people interested the more it will cost. As few as five people the cost will be $250 and this will not include any writing on the CF. They can, however, use just about any color combination for the CF you may want: black, yellow, red, blue. This is at no additional cost.
Remember, the more people interested the better off we are!!

If you are interested in seeing some of their other products please go here: Project Nighthawk.
I require nothing of you other than your word that if we get enough people interested you will go through on this - only people initially donating time and/or money will be me and the company performing the work.
Naturally they want to gauge responses before starting work on a prototype but my IMRC cover is in their hands (my engine's so naked!! ) and they are confident they can do this.

I implore you, HELP!! LOL

If interested - please post so we can accurately measure interest!

Now owner of 0 SVT's. my web page