I'm doing an interest check on sunroof gear replacements. Since Ford only sells the entire motor assmbly and many have sought just the gear I've got access to a manufacturer of plastic parts to make replacements. Tooling costs will be an issue and will directly impact the individual cost of the parts. An order of 100-200 pieces at a minimum would be needed to even make this more cost effective than replacing the whole motor. Rough estimate on price at 100 pieces is around $60-70 and probably close to half of that for 200 pieces. Obvisouly if this goes over big and we get more pieces sold then the price drops even more. Post here if you're interested and the quantity you'd be interested in. This would be a pre-pay group buy with funds being sent to me and then the part would be manufactured paid for and sent out by me (Buckshot Motorsports). I'll be sending the part out this week to get a better cost estimate.

Thanks,
Rick

Owner of 00 #1611 Silver (Totalled) 98.5 T-Red SVT #6180 Buckshot77@msn.com Misc 3L parts for sale