Okay, so I have been talking to the people at superbrightleds.com, and working on getting some of single LED wedge bulbs, and the quad led wedge bulbs for discount prices. I am not sure what the prices will be at this time. And of course I will be offering the other LEDs for a discounted price when you order wedge LEDs. I am hoping to bring everyone some good prices. I will also be posting pictures of the LEDs, and what you can do with them. Now remember these Wedge LEds can be install in the over head lights, the foot wells, trunk, guage cluster, behind the hvac. I order myset and they should be coming soon so I can show everyone. I currently have a yellow set installed in my car. I can post that picture if anyone wants to see. they look amazing, and the light is never brighter or darker in different places. LEDs can also be used in other cars other then the contour/mystique. You can use them in most cars, and the other leds can be used in different things around the house. I recently installed a White LED in my optical mouse, and blue LEDs in my wireless mouse and keyboard recievers, and also the tip of my cordless phone is now blue and I am putting blue leds in the rest of the phone to make it blue also. there is an endless posibilities you can do with these.

Now if your interested please post. Dont be affraid. This is one of the best mods you can do to your boring green lit car. Multipul colors avaible also!

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.