Ok, well we haven't talked much about this lately. It is about 1 month out right now and I think we should start figuring out what the exact plans are.

First off we need to have a roll call, so if you could state Yes, No, Maybe (probably yes), or Maybe (probably not) that would be great. This way I can get a feeling of how many people we are talking about and what arrangements need to be made for lunch.

I think we'll all try and meet in Portland at around 9-9:30. I hope this gives you out of towners a little extra time, if not speak up and we'll work around it. The plan still is heading for the coast. I did have another thought about going out towards the Silver Falls area around Salem, but unless the majority want to change it we'll stick with the coast (which I'm good for, it is just a longer, more straight drive).

I'm a definite yes unless something happens on the job horizon that I can't change. So lets get the roll call done and then we'll figure out some more stuff.

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph