Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
about NOPI, how is traffic in the area of ATL around there. i imagine is pretty heavy being that it's such a large event and traffic is always bad in ATL. my mom won't want me to bring my car because of the traffic but if i have someone older going with me that I SAY is going to drive then she may be cool with it. ya'll that went to the ATL meet, you know the guy with the Si well once we hit ATL traffic he went crazy when he saw an older Si and some nice vehicles and we went well over 100mph in heavy traffic and almost hit two cars. so i think i'd be better off driving anywayz.

LOL....yeah you were there way tooo early then or were on a highway and not in ATL. Ummm I think for me once I hit the parade (haahaaa funny funny), I was there for what seemed like years...ok maybe not that long but at LEAST 45 minutes. I called Heather like 50 times thinking I was lost!! Kremit, put it this way, I got hungry, so I pulled out of line to get some lunch. Tell your mom that she has nothing to worry about. Once you hit ATL on that day, just call it the ATL parking lot and there are many many attendants there to help those people who want to try and race, out of line...if you know what I mean! You won't be going fast once you hit the place you need to be when you get there. Goes the same for leaving.

L8R
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville