OK, now, I been thinkin' about doing something about my seats for a long time, and went thru a lot of options. The situation is very simple:

1) Ya can get the cheap "performance" fake neoprene covers for something like under $30 per bucket - the look you are getting is [censored]

2) Ya can go for a so-called "cutom fit" performance real neoprene covers (more or less fitting your 'tour - provided ya got a tie split rod to remove the center armrest, and provided the plastic ring would be able to hold it again when u re-install it back, ya'll know how this plastic sh*# is) - it looks better and the cost is somewhere in the range of from $220 to $350 for front buckets incl. headrests and armrest. Ya can add another $250 for your rear seats, adding it up to something in the range of $500 in the best case...

3) Ya can go Klatzkin leather or Soft Trim Classic - getting the real sporty look and leather quality - but be prepared for exceeding the 12 hunds range (installation incl.)

4) Ya can get the real sporty seats made by the famous names such as Recaro, Sparko etc. - and ya can get each bucket for something around $350 (w/o shipping) - making your car look real good and spending about $750. Now, I had Recaro seat (driver seat only) in the past, and the truth is it wasn't very comfortable for a daily drive - the fact is them seats ARE not supposed to feel comfy in the first place. Back then I was something about $180, and getting out of it was still a bit of a challenge. However, now Corbeau has the WIDE option accomodating the waist up to 40". I believe that that's the best option - price vs. looks and durability. The only downside is that your rears are still gonna look the same, and it would be always a problem to find something matching - unless u wanna be a real race head and remove your rears altogether...

What ya peoplez think about it?