Nope. The Focus MC is smaller.
And changing the MC won't change the bias. *at least not static.

Being smaller it will provide more pressure for the given leg. That's going to mean two things; longer pedal (probably bottomed with massive rear calipers) and increased pressure which will only go to activate a prop valve sooner, thus cutting rear pressure sooner.

If you were to run all that caliper piston area I'd say do a 1.062 or 1.125" mc. Lower out put per leg, firmer feel, and ample volume.

*what I find interesting is that in the 12 years I've been playing with this stuff I see the factory changing how they do things too. Used to be that most of the car had large piston areas and larger bore MCs than I'm seeing on current cars. They have opted for larger rotors- from about 10" to a more common 11.5 as a rough guess. This nets the same things we in the biz offer but on a more tame level. The single pot on the Impala SS is huge, the SHO quite large, the Contour stil much bigger than say that found on the SRT4 or the small parts on the MINI. The current design seems to favor more rotor, less pistona and elevated line pressures. Can you guys comment?

Last edited by Todd TCE; 11/04/05 02:59 PM.

Less Bling, more Zing Todd/TCE www.tceperformanceproducts.com