Originally posted by Rara:
hey, warmonger, thanks man, I can feel the love . . .

Not sure if that is a 'real' thanks or because you thought my last comment was directed at you. I didn't mean anything to you by that about the front brakes, my last comment had nothing to do with the caliper bracket issue.

But if you mean that for me saying that 'I stand corrected', then cool.

I am just a little poor at giving you a direct compliment . By getting back on here and admitting you were right all along....two years ago.... ...well you know. At least I'm willing to admit it.

I was going through fits on brakes and ready to drop a wad on the TCE kit. But then after running into all kinds of fitment issues because I have the FSVT wheels....$1700 just wasn't worth the headaches. I didn't want to spend money on wheels again either. So I decided worst case I'd get FSVT rotors and play around and see for myself. THen if it wouldn't work I'd just carry on and get the calipers since everyone is saying how well the fsvt brakes are working. That way I wouldn't waste any money and I'd see just for myself. So now I just went ahead and have the calipers ordered from Bill J.
I thought I had a good plan and spent an extra $50 constructing the bracket and spacers and I got it together on this extra hub I have on my bench. But I had to do too much modifying and with the fronts I didn't feel safe. At least now I have the details for my rear brakes all worked out.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black