Just an FYI for you guys looking for the focus brakes.
I've stepped up the investigation into doing this. I'm hoping to have a bracket design complete, and off to the machine shop to get quoted before the weekend is out. Also in the works is an attempt to get some volume pricing on SVT Focus rotors, we'll have to see how that goes.

If things work out the way I hope, I will be offering brackets and SVT Focus rotors as a kit; Initially only for SVT's and Cougars w/ the stock 278mm rotors, but depending on demand, a kit for the regular contours and cougars that came w/ 260mm front rotors. Though I don't plan to include pads w/ the kit, you should get a new set of pads for use w/ the larger rotor (too many different choices, though if demand is high enough, perhaps Stazi and I can work something out w/ the Bendix pads along w/ the kit . . .) and keep your current pads w/ your current rotors if you need to switch back (like if you are going to run 15" wheels for the winter) That way you won't need to be constantly re-bedding pads, and killing the wear on them, and on the rotors.

Anyway, just thought I'd give folks a heads up, and more info will be coming as I figure out more on this. I just hope prices can be kept reasonable. Just to give you guys an idea, I believe the OEM SVTF rotors are running ~$90 each right now.

Balance is the Key. rarasvt@comcast.net