What is the interest in FSVT brakes versus just SVT brakes or others?

The FSVT calipers are either the same as E0 SVT, or close so they should weigh about the same and use similar weight and composition pads.
The only benefit I see is the bigger rotor. I would like bigger rotors.

Anyway, if bigger rotors is the only real advantage to the FSVT brakes, then why not a small custom bracket designed to utilize the FSVT rotors and retain whatever stock caliper you have? If I understand it right, all the contour/cougar brake systems have the same bolt hole alignment for the caliper mounting bracket but just use different brackets and/or calipers.
Why can't we just make the custom bracket that is similar in purpose to the one that BAT sells for people to upgrade standard size contour rotors to SVT rotors?

If it would pay for itself, I would look into having a bracket built. I have some sketches that I'm confident will reasonably easy for a machine shop to make and I'm confident will work very well. I would of course defer to one of these brake gurus on here if they are willing to build one and sell them.
However, if no one else does, then how many people would be interested in this? Just jump in and say yay or nay if you would pay a fair sum for a bracket, or a bracket and rotor combo.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black