If you are in for the groupbuy post on here saying your IN. Also if you could please send me a PM. I will get your alls input on any upcoming details.

I talked to mystical speed and this is the low down on the springs.

Mystical Speed is willing to do a groupbuy on them in about 3 weeks. He said before he starts selling them he would like to make sure they fit properly and everything. I will be in touch with him and I need to get how many people will be interested in a groupbuy. We have to give the guy at mystical speed a set number of how many people are in.

We can do two things on the groupbuy, ship to one location which will be cheaper for him to get them to us, or ship to seperate locations.

I talked to Brandon over in mystical speed and he said if we get 10 people he can drop the cost down to 85 bucks. That is without shipping keep in mind, and if we can get more than 10 he can drop it down even more most likely.

98-00 The springs will lower the contour 1.8 inches in the front and 1.8 inches in the rear. (ALL MODELS)

95-97 The springs will also lower the contour 1.8 inches in the front and 1.8 inches in the rear. But the website says 4 cylinder only for these years, I am not sure if you can use these in the V-6 but I will find out per your request.

Jason 00 Audi S4, 2.7 Bi-turbo quattro 01 S10 Xtreme, 4.3l 98' Contour SE with some mods 96 Cavalier (beater)