Thank you for the update. I'm glad to hear we still have something to hope for. Honestly. I'm not being sarcastic or anything. It really DOES make me feel better.

And I'm sorry if this GB has been rough on you Micah. I hope you get everything resolved ok in the end.

I really don't care what we do at this point as far as shipping goes, as long as I get my bumper. I'm going to hold you responsible for getting it to me in one piece. And if you think Greyhound is capable of doing that then send it using Greyhound, but if you think they will screw them up again, then ship it via freight directly to my address, and I'll pay for it. I just wanna get it, is the thing. And I want it all in one piece and not all broken with damaged packing and stuff. So I'll put it on your back. If you wanna be safer and freight it to me, then let me know how much it wound up costing you to ship and I'll re-emburse you or you can send it however you want. Just let me know what you wind up doing, and when I will get it, and if I owe you any more $$$ after the fact.

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s