I'm leaving him alone, and I'm not hinting anything to anyone, but I am justified in sitting here, to wonder why Greyhound hasn't called me yet. I'm wondering if they will ever call. I'm wondering what kind of technical difficulties have occured at various levels of the transport system, that could have led to this delay. I'm wondering what that week's paycheck was for and what the actual bumper looks like in real life, that's all. Wouldn't you be wondering a little too, at this point? And last, I would've easily paid $100 to have my bumper freighted straight to my doorstep. That's how I got my rear SVT bumper to me. I had it freighted from a junkyard in New York to here and it was $90 to ship and it came on a nice pallet, shrink-wrapped and it was insured by the trucking company and all. I EVEN E-MAILED MICAH one day a while back to tell him that I would pay EXTRA money to have him freight mine to me right then so it wouldn't have to wait for the rest to go with it. But he never replied to that e-mail of mine. I would have much rather went that path, but unfortunately Micah doesn't like to answer every e-mail of his all the time. But it's ok, if I never see the bumper, I will take it as a loss, and figure out something else, and hopefully learn from this experience in the future. I already sometimes wish I would've just made my own SVT bumper out of 2 bumpers, or else bought one of those carbon fiber Part I GB ones that those guys were trying to unload here a while back. Then I'd have it on, painted and done right now. Oh well, life IS a bit of a gamble sometimes. My parents always used to tell me when I was a kid that I shouldn't gamble, so I always used to tell them that I would have to kill myself then, because life IS nothing but a series of constant daily gamblings. Everyday is full of tough decisions, and some bring you better, and some bring you worse. At least if I lost this bumper, it's not something permanent like losing a limb or getting Herpes or something. I still hope this bumper thing comes and Greyhound finds it somewhere in their system, but if I don't get it or there really were no bumpers in the first place, then I guess I just gotta count my blessings and be thankful it was just money. At least it wouldn't be like the time I fell 50 ft and broke my back and shattered both ankles, or the time I got electricuted and lost 3 fingers and had to get 10 reconstructive hand surguries along with having to suffer a week of constipation after you come off the anesthiesia after each surgery. Something so tiny as a front bumper would've just been nothing less than a mere week's worth of hard labor fixing cars all day. Life goes on

Sorry to ramble, but I'm just trying to be optimistisc on the possibly negative side

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s