Micah no offense but you have promised a few things over the course of this GB that don't seem to materialize. I don't much expect that you would leave us high and dry, however the way things are shaping up it is certianly understandable why people are concerned. I also understand that things in your personal life have made this complicated. Unfortuneatley it is hard to hold sympathy when it has delayed things for half a year. A month or 2 I know most were understanding but we are beyond that. I know I will not get my bumper on this year now as I had hoped and that is a great disapointment. We are dealing with cars that are 97 and older. When you think about this even with the car most of us put into our cars one half a year is pretty substantial in terms of how much useful life there is left in the vehicle. Thus the worth of the bumper is lessened. I have a 95 and hope for 5 more years. Thus this 6 months relates to %10 less use for me. May sound petty but this is part of what I mentally used to justify this purchase. I my case the plan is/was for me to pick the bumper up from you. I wanted to make that happen before the snow started to fly. I will soon be to late for that. So with regards to that please shoot me an email to let me know where that stands. contourguy@hotmail.com

I know this hasn't gone as planned, nor did the first GB and for that I am sorry. Unfortuneatly we are all consumers that for the most part have been very understanding. It is understandable why there is frusturation now more then ever between us though. I hope everything works out in the near future for all involved in this GB including yourself.

Green 96 mystique gs 4cyl mtx 16.9 in the 1/4 mile @102500 miles 95SE in Midnight Red MTX MSDS headers and y-pipe SVT exhaust SVT UIM Optimized se TB. Full pre 98 SVT body kit 15.741 @ 87.73mph :)